Wednesday 3 August 2011

About Me

Hello world!

My name is Manisha K. I am a law student (nerdy right?). The goal is to be a legal adviser at Accenture.  Its weird actually putting my goal into words.  Kind of like writing the lines of my fate....O.o

My one main aspiration is to be a known author.   Being an avid reader, i am fascinated by the world words alone can create.


Being a very moody person, i get to thinking about a range of things which are sometimes not related to my life at all.  It seems like i got way too much free time to be thinking about all the things the world can offer.

So this is my blog and all the thoughts of my crazy mind

Ja Ne for now
<3 <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Hellooo.
    Welcome to blogging!

    To be a known author, you must start from somewhere, right? Any text you have written yet? It would be a good idea to post a few of them on the blog to show your writing skills.

    Good luck!
    Looking forward for more posts,
    Y.A

    ReplyDelete